Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Was Molested

We decided in court that I was to be at his house to pick up my belongings. It didn't work out that way because of course I woke up late so I called him and asked if I could just drop Savannah off and then come back after work and get the stuff. I only work 2 hours on Saturdays. He said that was fine. By the time I pulled up to his house I had one of those headaches. I don't know what's going on there. I had eaten lunch at work so maybe my wisdom teeth were kicking my ass for being disturbed. The last time I was at his house I had one too. Maybe its just the fact I knew I had to go there.

Well this headache was so bad that i had to sit in my car for about 15 minutes before I could even walk. Jimmy came to the window concerned and I told him what was going on and to just give me a minute. I finally got out and sat down with everyone on the front porch. The headache was slightly improved but still strong. I talked with my step son and daughter about school and what not. Jimmy and I had casual conversation as well. After about 30 minutes I felt like I could stand up with out passing out so I got up and went into the garage where most of my stuff was. Jimmy followed me and we started going through boxes together. The boxes I was taking were stacked and I was starting to go into the house.

As I was opening the door he comes up behind me and embraces me in a very sexual manner and is grabbing my boobs and ass. I tell him STOP and try to wrench away. I don't want to yell or anything because the kids are there. I eventually get him off of me and go inside to get the the stuff from in there. I notice he got a new comforter, 'bed in a bag' type thing so I ask if I can have the other one. He says "Only if we get to use it one more time." I just roll my eyes and go back outside to start putting things in my car. On one of the trips he stops me and says just let me kiss you one more time. I of course say no. If you want to remain friends thats fine but FRIENDS means FRIENDS. Nothing more.

I tell all the kids bye and that I love them and they can call me anytime. Jimmy follows me to my car and when I sit down and buckle up he reaches down and grabs me "Just give me one kiss, I love you I need you, take all the time you need." Blah blah blah. He physically pins my arms and turns my face to kiss me. I just start crying and tell him to get the hell off me. When he backs off I turn and see April on the front porch watching the whole thing.
I shut and lock my door, gather myself and drive off.

I realize I probably could have had him put in jail for that. But I think of the step kids. I am tearing up right now because I know he is finally seeing what he is loosing. It's too little too late. I fell out of love with him the first time he called me a useless piece of shit. And that was years ago.

No comments: